As we continue to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, offering our community access to our products safely remains a top priority. Please know that we are taking the necessary precautions in order to keep our dispensary sanitized and safe for everyone. We highly encourage ALL patients to shop online and Order Ahead utilizing our Curbside Pick-Up Option.
- Place an order online at maryandmain.com/product
- Include the color, make, and model of your vehicle in the notes section if you are utilizing the Curbside Pick-Up Option. If not, skip this step.
- Place your order like normal through our online menu
- Discounts (First time patient, Senior, Veteran, Hospice, Industry) will be applied after the order is placed.
- You will receive a notification when your order is available for pick up (this will include your final cost including your discount).
- Hypur and an ATM will still be available for in-store pick up ONLY
- We are asking that Curbside patients bring exact change. Check your final receipt for the exact amount of your purchase. We will make change as needed, however, it is strongly encouraged to bring exact change at the time of pick up.
- Once you arrive at Mary and Main, park in one of the spots designated for Curbside Pick-Up.
- An Experience Agent will come to your car, check your government issued ID and/or MMCC medical card to verify your identity, and complete the transaction.
Hypur (cashless debit payments) will only be available for In-Store pick up options, however, we are still encouraging ALL patients to Order Ahead so that we can keep the traffic inside of the store to a minimum.
Health and Safety
It’s important that everyone adhere to the CDC’s recommendations for proper health and safety during this trying time. Here at Mary and Main, we’re taking sanitation and social distancing very seriously for the benefit of our staff, customers, and community. This includes:
- Continuing to follow good hygiene protocols and implementing proactive strategies to minimize exposure, including continued cleanliness and sanitation of all facilities and personal sanitation of all employees.
- Employees are required to undergo thorough handwashing and hand sanitation, and are required to wear a fresh pair of sanitized gloves whenever near or in direct contact with exposed products.
- Implementing a strict wellness policy that no team member attends work unless they are 100% well.
Check out all of our products at maryandmain.com/product!
Mary and Main offer premium products with only the best professionals in the business. With a wide variety of strains available, we can help you find what will work best for you. Call us today to or visit https://maryandmain.com/safety-first-mary-and-main-updates-for-covid-19/ to learn more about curbside pickup!