How We Collect Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- Information You Provide Us Directly: We may ask for certain information such as a User’s name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information (collectively, “Personal Information”) when Users visit our Sites, register on the Services for events, book an appointment, sign up for our newsletter, join our loyalty program, otherwise fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Services. We may also ask for your date of birth and/or age to comply with certain laws pertaining to medical cannabis.
- Analytics Information: We may directly collect information, or we or our third party business partners may use analytic tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the service.
- GPS Location: We may collect your GPS location for the sole purpose of providing nearby dispensaries. We do not use your GPS location data for any other purpose.
- Health and Product Usage Data: We may collect your usage data for the purposes of improving products and experiences.
- Log File Information: We may collect non-Personal Information about you whenever you interact with our Services. Non-Personal Information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Services, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize your experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and products provided on our Services.
- To improve our Services: We may use feedback you provide to improve our Services.
- To communicate with Users: We may use Personal Information provided to us by you to respond to inquiries or provide information about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use your email address to send you information and/or updates pertaining to your services and/or orders. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to a mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Services.
However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. You should use caution whenever submitting information online.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to others. However, we may disclose your Personal Information to the following parties:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- To establish or exercise our right to defend against legal claims; and
- If we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of COMPANY or others.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at EMAIL:
- See what Personal Information we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any Personal Information we have about you;
- Have us delete any Personal Information we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your Personal Information.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under age 13, nor are any individuals under age 21 permitted on our website.
Third Party Sites
Our Services may contain links to other sites, including those of third parties or business partners. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices other sites use. By accessing other third party sites or applications through our Services, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those sites. It is possible that other parties may collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across different sites.
California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents the right to request that COMPANY disclose certain information about the collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 (twelve) months. Once we received and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you the following information:
- The categories of personal information we collect about you;
- The categories of personal information have sold about you;
- The categories of any third parties to whom we sold your personal information;
- A list of which categories of personal information we sold to each third party; and
- The categories of personal information we disclose about you for business purposes.
You may make 2 (two) requests each year by emailing or writing to us at the contact information below.
Our Services are hosted and operated in the United States. If you are accessing the Services from outside of the United States, please be advised that United States’ law may not offer the same privacy protections as the laws of your jurisdiction.
Updated January 14, 2022.